Terms and conditions of use
Welcome to “Grolivery’s” Terms and Agreement Section! Like any company, we must supply full terms and conditions to protect our customers and our company. Below you will find detailed terms and agreements of our service.
This Agreement is between you and Future Thoughts Concepts (operating and therein after referred to as "Grolivery") that states the terms and conditions under which you may receive the Grolivery service and use www.grolivery.com. If you use the Grolivery service or www.grolivery.ca, you agree to these terms and conditions.
- Grolivery’s Service and Website. The Grolivery service is a transaction, information and communication service available to authorized users ("customers") who access www.Grolivery.ca. Grolivery currently provides an online grocery store and delivery service and may in the future provide additional shopping and related services.
- Grocery Shopping and Delivery Service. Grolivery’s employees, agents or designees will deliver grocery orders placed with Grolivery. Delivery will be made to the delivery address that you specify when you place your first order. Payment for groceries and associated shopping and delivery fees is due at the time of online checkout or delivery depending on your selected payment method. You are responsible for ensuring that someone is present at the delivery address to receive and pay for deliveries (if required) at the specified time of delivery. Anyone at the delivery address who receives the delivery is conclusively presumed to be authorized to receive and pay for the order. If Grolivery cannot deliver your order or must make an additional delivery because no one is at the delivery address to receive and pay for the order (if required) at the specified time, you will be assessed an additional fee. If you are not satisfied for any reason with an item purchased through Grolivery, you may return it unopened and unexpired and it will be credited against your next Grolivery order. If an item you choose is not in inventory, we reserve the right to replace the item with an equivalent product upon your approval. We will adjust the price if the product is less and we will not charge more if the product is more. Grolivery’s liability for missing a delivery or pickup time is limited to delivery at a later agreed time at no additional charge.
In some areas, you may choose to receive your Grolivery order as an unattended delivery, and your order will be left unattended at your door or other place you designate. Grolivery may also choose to leave your order unattended in a convenient location if an appropriate person is not present to receive and pay for deliveries. Grolivery is not responsible and you agree not to hold Grolivery or its employees responsible, for any damage or theft that occurs to an unattended delivery. Grolivery reserves the right to refuse to leave an order unattended if the delivery driver considers the circumstances to be unsuitable or unsafe for any reason.
- Third Party Information Providers and Merchants. The Grolivery service may permit you to order and receive products, information and services from businesses which are not owned or operated by Future Thoughts Concepts. The purchase, payment, warranty, guarantee, delivery, maintenance and all other matters concerning the merchandise, services or information ordered or received from such businesses are solely between you and such businesses. Grolivery does not endorse, warrant or assume any responsibility or liability for such products, information or services including, but not limited to, the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of such information, opinion and advice and the quality and availability of such products or services. Any separate charges or obligations you incur in your dealings with these third parties are your responsibility and are not part of the fee charged for the Grolivery service.
- Your Member Account. You agree to provide Grolivery with accurate and complete information as required by registration for the Grolivery service ("Customer Registration Data"), including, but not limited to, your legal name, billing and delivery addresses, telephone number, credit card account number and expiration date and/or bank account information, and promptly to notify Grolivery of any change in your Customer Registration Data. Upon registration, you will choose a username and password allowing you access to the Grolivery service. Your password should be kept strictly confidential to prevent unauthorized use. You agree to notify Grolivery immediately of any unauthorized use of your password or your account or loss or theft of your credit card or bank account information. You will remain liable for any use of the Grolivery Service until you notify Grolivery of the unauthorized use, loss or theft.
- Property Rights - www.grolivery.ca and Future Thoughts Concepts.
- Copyright: All content on grolivery.ca including, but not limited to, design, text, graphics, interfaces, and the selection and arrangement thereof, and all software are the property of Future Thoughts Concepts, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED, or its content providers. Grolivery authorizes you to view, electronically copy and to print hard copy portions of grolivery.ca for the sole purpose of placing an order with Grolivery for your personal, non-commercial use, provided that you preserve any copyright or other proprietary notices. Any other use of materials on grolivery.ca, including, but not limited to, reproduction, modification, distribution or publication for any commercial or public purposes, without the prior written permission of Grolivery is strictly prohibited. Grolivery reserves the right to revoke this authorization at any time, and any use shall be discontinued immediately on written notice from Grolivery.
- Trademarks: All Grolivery logos, and all titles, characters, names, graphics and button icons are service marks, trademarks and/or trade dress of Grolivery or otherwise proprietary to Grolivery and may not be used by you for any reason other than as expressly permitted by this Agreement. All other trademarks, service marks, product names and company names or logos appearing on Grolivery.ca are the property of their respective owners.
- Fees, Payment and Access. You are responsible for, and agree to pay promptly, all charges to your account, including applicable taxes and purchases by you or anyone you allow to use your Grolivery account – username and/or password, including your family, friends or other customers. Fees and charges will be assessed in accordance with the then current Grolivery fee schedule which can be accessed online. If you fail to pay any fees or charges when due under the Grolivery fee schedule (which includes electronic payment rejection, redelivery or restocking fees, or damages arising from fraudulent use), Grolivery may charge such amount directly to the credit card identified in your Customer Registration Data. You shall be responsible and liable for any fees, including attorneys' fees and collection costs, that Grolivery may incur in its efforts to collect any unpaid balances from you. Grolivery reserves the right to establish a credit limit for your account. Your right to use the Grolivery service is also subject to limits established by your credit card issuer.
- Unauthorized or Fraudulent Use. Future Thoughts Concepts does not offer the Grolivery Service to children. By registering for the Grolivery Service, you warrant that you are at least 16 years old. If you are under 16, you may use the GroliveryService only with the involvement of a parent or guardian. From time to time, Grolivery may extend promotional offers to existing or potential new customers. You agree to abide by the terms and conditions of any such offer and acknowledge that circumvention of the terms and conditions of such offers constitutes a fraudulent use. You will be liable for damages caused by such fraudulent use and Grolivery reserves the right to charge the credit card identified in your Customer Registration Data an amount equal to such damages.
- Changes in Agreement, Fee Schedule or Grolivery Service. Grolivery may at any time change any of the terms of this Agreement or the Grolivery fee schedule including, but not limited to, the amount of, or basis for determining, any fees or charges for the Grolivery service. If Grolivery makes material changes to this Agreement, Grolivery will provide notice to you in a manner provided in this Agreement. Your use of the Grolivery service after any such change will be conclusively deemed acceptance of such change. Grolivery may revise any or all aspects of the Grolivery service without prior notice to you. Price and availability of products are also subject to change without notice.
- Termination. Future Thoughts Concepts may suspend or terminate your access to the Grolivery service at any time for any reason with or without notice to you. You may terminate your Grolivery service at any time for any reason by delivering notice in a manner provided in this Agreement which termination will be effective the day notice is received or such later date specified in the notice. If you terminate your Grolivery Service for any reason, you will not be entitled to a refund of any fees. Grolivery reserves the right to collect fees and charges incurred before you cancel your service. In addition, you are responsible for any charges incurred to third-party vendors or content providers prior to your cancellation.
- Limitation of liability and disclaimer of warranty. Your use of the grolivery service, www.grolivery.ca and the internet is entirely at your own risk. The grolivery service, www.grolivery.ca and its contents are provided on an "as available" basis. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Grolivery disclaims all representations and warranties, including, but not limited to, warranties as to the availability, accuracy or content of information, products or services, and warranties of title, non-infringement, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Grolivery does not warrant that the functions provided by www.grolivery.ca will be uninterrupted or error-free.
Neither Grolivery nor any of its directors, employees, investors, agents, (collectively, its "associates") shall be liable for damages of any kind, including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, incidental, punitive and consequential damages, arising from your use of, or inability to use, the grolivery service, www.grolivery.ca, the internet or for any other claims related in any way to your relationship with Grolivery. Grolivery’s liability is limited to crediting your account for products sold by grolivery and returned by you.
The material on www.grolivery.ca is provided for lawful purposes only. Future Thoughts Concepts controls and operates www.grolivery.ca from its headquarters in Toronto, Ontario, Canada and makes no representation that these materials are appropriate or available for use in other locations.
- Indemnification. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold Future Thoughts Concepts and its Associates harmless from any claims and expenses, including attorney's fees, arising in connection with a violation of this Agreement by you or through use of your account.
- Aggregated Information. Grolivery may use aggregated information regarding its customers and usage of the Grolivery service (such as customer demographics and traffic patterns) and disclose such aggregated information to advertisers, partners and others for various purposes.
- Third Party Service Providers. Grolivery may employ other companies and individuals to perform certain functions such as processing credit card payments and analyzing data. They may have access to personal information to perform their functions.
- Enforcement of Agreement or Compliance with Law. Grolivery may use or disclose personal information when Grolivery believes it is appropriate to enforce this Agreement, to protect the rights, property or safety of Grolivery or its users or to comply with the law.
You may at any time review and change your personal information stored by Grolivery.ca by accessing your account at Grolivery.ca. You may also request that Grolivery permanently remove all personal information stored by Grolivery at any time by delivering notice requesting such removal. Upon such request, Grolivery will remove all such information and will not thereafter use personally identifiable information about you in any way. Such request will automatically terminate your account.
- Notices. Grolivery may give notice to you of a change in this Agreement, a change in the Grolivery Fee Schedule, and any other matter by general posting on www.Grolivery.ca, by electronic mail. You may give notice to Grolivery by telephone (1-647-869-9476) or by electronic mail (visit Contact Us on www.Grolivery.ca).
If you have any questions about this agreement, please email us at email@example.com